- Who was the most evil man in history?
- What was the last empire in history?
- Who ruled the world the longest?
- Who ruled the world first?
- Has anyone ever ruled the world?
- Who killed the most humans in history?
- What was the strongest empire in history?
- Who is the most powerful king in history?
- Who was the cruelest king?
- What empires still exist today?
Who was the most evil man in history?
15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever SeenAdolf Hitler (1889-1945) …
Joseph Stalin (1878-1953) …
Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476/77) …
Pol Pot (1925-1998) …
Heinrich Himmler (1900-1945) …
Saddam Hussein (1937-2006) …
Idi Amin (1952-2003) …
Ivan the Terrible (1530-1584)More items….
What was the last empire in history?
At the beginning of the 20th century, there were 16 empires of varying size and reach. At the end of the century, there was just one: the United States.
Who ruled the world the longest?
2) The Mongol Empire was the largest contiguous empire the world has ever seen. The Mongol Empire covered 9.15 million square miles of land – more than 16% of the earth’s landmass. The empire had 110 million people between 1270 and 1309 — more than 25% of the world’s population.
Who ruled the world first?
As far as we know, the world’s first empire was formed in 2350 B.C.E. by Sargon the Great in Mesopotamia. Sargon’s empire was called the Akkadian Empire, and it prospered during the historical age known as the Bronze Age.
Has anyone ever ruled the world?
No. The nearest anyone ever came to a ‘global empire’ were the Mongols under Mongke Khan. At the time of his death in 1259, the Mongols ruled over 1/6 of the earth’s land surface. … The technological capacity required to rule the entire world was far beyond the reach of any one empire prior to the industrial era.
Who killed the most humans in history?
Harold ShipmanThe most prolific modern serial killer is Harold Shipman, with 218 proven murders and possibly as many as 250 (see “Medical professionals”, below).
What was the strongest empire in history?
Empires at their greatest extentEmpireMaximum land areamillion km2% of worldBritish Empire35.526.35%Mongol Empire24.017.81%Russian Empire22.816.92%92 more rows
Who is the most powerful king in history?
Amenhotep III. During his long reign, Amenhotep III presided over a golden age during the 18th dynasty when Egypt was the most powerful nation on Earth. And, although his grandson Tutankhamun is far more widely known today, it is Amenhotep III who was taken as the ultimate role model by subsequent monarchs.
Who was the cruelest king?
10 most ruthless leaders of all time4/11. Timur. Reign: 1370-1405. … 5/11. Queen Mary I (aka Bloody Mary) Reign: 1553-1558. … 6/11. Vladimir Lenin. Reign: 1917-1924. … 7/11. Joseph Stalin. Reign: 1922-1953. … 8/11. Adolf Hitler. Reign: 1933-1945. … 9/11. Mao Zedong. Reign: 1949-1976. … 10/11. Idi Amin. Reign: 1971-1979. … 11/11. Augusto Pinochet. Reign: 1973-1990.More items…•
What empires still exist today?
Today, there are no empires, at least not officially. But that could soon change if the United States — or even China — embraces its imperial destiny.